The ability to sell others is as critical to your success as food, water and oxygen are to live. While you may think that an exaggeration, every person on this planet is required to sell others their ideas to advance themselves and their goals.
The skill of selling is a MUST for promoting yourself, your business, and your ideas. While many think that if they do a better job and work hard they will get raises and promotions.
The facts prove otherwise though, as the only people that are getting promoted in life are those that are able to most successfully sell their ideas to others. It is said that the number one reason a business fails is a shortage of capital, but the reality is that a business fails because of the inability to sell ideas, products, and services to the public in quantities great enough to ensure its success.
While this book will be read by millions of career salespeople it is written for those that do not consider themselves salespeople but who want to achieve more success in their life.
This book is about how to get more done in your life through selling and to show the reader how success is impossible without understanding the concepts of selling. You will be introduced to incredibly simple ways to sell any product or idea to anyone at any time.
You will learn how to get others to “buy-in “ and agree with your ideas and get behind you and help you. You will learn strategies that will ensure you are successful in life and show you exactly how to get to where you want to go. You will know how to eliminate confrontation and end disagreements with just words and your attitude.
You will be shown what the “greats“ do to be persuasive, the only reason people don’t like sales, how to predict what others will do and say, how to build trust, how to separate yourself from the average, why your prospect gets weird around money, how to “hard sell“ without using pressure, the two single most important steps to success in sales and much much more.
Sell Or Be Sold PDF
This great book by Grant Cardone helps you develop habits for becoming a highly effective salesperson. Below I outlined the main points that I took from this book. As with any summary, I believe it should be used as a refresher, as a list of guiding points that help remember the contents of the book.
To fully understand and apply the following points, it is highly recommended to actually read the book. It does not replace the actual experience of reading the book, nor is it intended to.
- It is never too much money for the customer. It is too much money for this product. Go ahead, sell him a more expensive one, and judge their response before trying a cheaper one.
- ALWAYS agree with the customer. I agree it’s a lot of money.
- Everyone who invests in this product agrees that this system is a big investment when they’re buying it.
- That’s why you should get it installed to start making money right away. You are right.
- Salespeople stop sales, not customers. Take action and responsibility.
- Second money is always easier than first.
- Don’t bring up unreturned phone calls.
- Sell only what the customer needs. Find that out and match their needs with a product.
- “You’re pressuring me”.
- “Sir, you’re confusing my belief and passion in knowing this is the right product for you and your company with pressure. Please don’t misinterpret my enthusiasm for pressure. Now, let’s do this.”
People pay more for an agreeable, positive experience than for a great product.
- Shorten your sales process. Value your customers time.
- Price is not your problem. You are your problem.
- Sell the client on their need.
- Give! Make the client feel serviced rather than sold.
- Work on filling your pipeline.
- Be confident in yourself, your product, and your price. You can’t sell something you don’t believe in.
- Buy your own product.
- Look, dress and sound professional.
- Take notes of most common objections and find the best answers to them. Use – that’s a great question, let me get back to you on that.
Use social media to get yourself out there & known.
- The grass is always greener effect. Choose something and stick to it.
Demand success the same way as you demand oxygen.
Working for commission is the safest thing, as you’re in control of your money.
Download The PDF
|Book Title||Sell Or Be Sold|